Young Soul (full!)
23/03/2023 - 31/03/2023
- Training Course
Show your interest by 16/01/2023 23u59 the latest
Young Soul is a training course seminar combining the topics of dialogue of generations and life-long learning among the youth workers. The seminar will be done in a form of an exchange of experiences between more mature youth workers and relative beginners in the field. Different methods will be used such as discussions, story-telling, case-studies, workshops, method exchanges, idea brainstorms and other non-formal education methods. Inspire each other in how to work with young people with fewer opportunities.
Active and involved before, during and after the project:
- Before: follow-up of your emails/Whatsapp regarding the practical organization and presence during an online pre-departure meeting with the group (date tbd based on the possibility of participants).
- During: 100% active presence during the project + setting up an Instagram take over of our channel together with the Belgian participants.
- After: follow-up of your emails/Whatsapp regarding the further practical and financial handling of the project. Presence during a catch up meeting (April 18th 2023).
Stay in contact
When you are selected, we will be in contact with each other via email and Whatsapp. You receive all the necessary information via e-mail. Whatsapp will be used for sending reminders, sharing photos and information about the Instagram take over. If quick answers are needed or last minute information need to be distributed, we also use Whatsapp.
There is a participation fee of € 20 per person which will be paid in cash during the training course days.
Erasmus+ provides a fixed budget for transport of maximum 360 euros. If your transport to and from the youth exchange stays within this budget, you pay nothing. If you go over the budget you will have to pay for the difference. Reimbursement is only possible when we are in possession of a signed information note, your personal details and all original tickets/boarding passes as proof of transport costs incurred.
Food and accommodation are included only during the announced project dates. Overnight stays outside this period is at your own costs.
We expect you to draw up your own itinerary and travel plan. JOETZ supports you in this where necessary. You pay yourself in advance for transport costs. Reimbursement takes place approximately three months after the end of the project (see above).
- View the information on this web page and in the info pack (download infopack!).
- Fill in the online form at the bottom of this webpage. Please read the questions carefully and take the time to answer them in English as completely as possible. If you need support with this, please let us know by email. Bare in mind there is a deadline.
- A confirmation will be given on site immediately after sending your application.
- A few days after the deadline you will be contacted by JOETZ with the message whether or not you can participate. This decision is made together with the organizing European partner on the basis of your written motivation.
Similar previous projects