Supporting youth mental well-being (full!)
04/04/2023 - 11/04/2023
- Training Course
Show your interest by Sunday 16/02/2023 12u the latest
This training course is created to promote mental hygiene and mental wellbeing in everyday life. From a young age, we are taught that maintaining physical health and practicing basic daily hygiene (shower, brush our teeth, wash our hands…) is important but we are rarely taught to look after our mental health as if maintaining emotional balance and a mature management of our thoughts would be innate to everyone. Through this training we aim to equip youth workers with innovative methods to help youngsters regularly maintain psychological balance using mix of physical activities and personal care activities.
Active and involved before, during and after the project:
- Before: follow-up of your emails/Whatsapp regarding the practical organization and presence during an online pre-departure meeting if necessary with the group (date tbd based on the possibility of participants).
- During: 100% active presence during the project + setting up an Instagram take over of our channel together with the Belgian participants.
- After: follow-up of your emails/Whatsapp regarding the further practical/ financial handling and dissemination of the project. Presence during a catch up meeting (Saturday 29/04/2023, location bc!).
Stay in contact
When you are selected, we will be in contact with each other via email and Whatsapp. You receive all the necessary information via e-mail. Whatsapp will be used for sending reminders, sharing photos and information about the Instagram take over. If quick answers are needed or last minute information need to be distributed, we also use Whatsapp.
There is no participation fee for this project.
Erasmus+ provides a fixed budget for transport with tram, bus, train and plane of maximum 275 euros. If your transport to and from the youth exchange stays within this budget, you pay nothing. If you go over the budget you will have to pay for the difference. Reimbursement is only possible when we are in possession of a signed information note, your personal details and all original tickets/boarding passes as proof of transport costs incurred (rules for travel reimbursement).
Food and accommodation are included only during the announced project dates. Overnight stays outside this period is at your own costs.
We expect you to draw up your own itinerary and travel plan. JOETZ supports you in this where necessary. You pay yourself in advance for transport costs. Reimbursement takes place approximately three months after the end of the project (see above). Deadline for buying and showing your tickets is 17/02/2023.
You can download detailed travel info for this project here: detailed travel info.
- View the information on this web page and in the info pack: download infopack, provisionary program.
- First fill in our online form at the bottom of this webpage. Please read the questions carefully and take the time to answer them in English as completely as possible. If you want, we can support with this, please let us know by email. Bare in mind there is a deadline to apply, so please contact us max. 2 days before the deadline.
We advice you to first write your answers in a document and save it. It’s a better way to think about your answers. You can also use it again if the partners ask you to fill in their form as well.
3. A confirmation will be given on site immediately after sending your application.
4. A few days after the deadline you will be contacted by JOETZ with the message whether or not you can participate. This decision is made together with the
organizing European partner on the basis of your written motivation. After selection you also need to fill in the partners' form. From then on you can search for
tickets (deadline for buying and showing your purchased tickets is 17/02/2023).
Similar previous projects