Climate vs health (full!)
The main aim of this project is to raise young people's awareness and empower them on the importance of mental health as an integral part of personal health through outdoor education.
Active and involved before, during and after the project:
- Before: follow-up of your emails/Whatsapp regarding the practical organization and presence during an online pre-departure meeting with the group (date tbc based on the possibility of participants).
- During: 100% active presence during the project together with your group (you travel together to the project and return back to Belgium as a group) + setting up an Instagram take over of our channel together with the Belgian participants.
- After: follow-up of your emails/Whatsapp regarding the further practical/ financial handling and dissemination of the project. Presence during a catch up meeting (a Saturday => tbc!).
Stay in contact
When you are selected, we will be in contact with each other via email and Whatsapp. You receive all the necessary information via e-mail. Whatsapp will be used for sending reminders, sharing photos and information about the Instagram take over. If quick answers are needed or last minute information need to be distributed, we also use Whatsapp.
The group leader of a youth exchange will facilitate the Whatsapp group chat.
There is no participation fee for this project.
Erasmus+ provides a fixed budget for transport with tram, bus, train and plane of maximum 515 euros. If your transport to and from the youth exchange stays within this budget, you pay nothing. If you go over the budget you will have to pay for the difference. Reimbursement is only possible when we are in possession of a signed information note, your personal details and all original tickets/boarding passes as proof of transport costs incurred.
Food and accommodation are included only during the announced project dates. Overnight stays outside this period is at your own costs.
We expect you to draw up your own itinerary and travel plan. JOETZ supports you in this where necessary. You pay yourself in advance for transport costs. Reimbursement takes place approximately three months after the end of the project (see above).
We expect the group leader will facilitate the drawing up of an itinerary and travel plan (you travel together to the project and return back to Belgium as a group). JOETZ supports in this where necessary. Everyone participant pays itself in advance for transport costs (for example, the group leader collects the money and immediately uses it to purchase all the tickets). Reimbursement takes place approximately three months after the end of the project (see above).
Deadline for buying and showing your tickets is 07/03/2023.
- View the information on this web page and in the info pack (download infopack!!).
- Fill in the online form at the bottom of this webpage. Please read the questions carefully and take the time to answer them in English as completely as possible. If you want, we can support (please let us know by email but bare in mind there is a deadline to apply, so please contact us max. 2 days before the deadline).
If you are interest to be the group leader, mention this through the application form, or send us a separate email to inform us about this.
We advice you to first write your answers in a document and save it. It’s a better way to think about your answers. You can also use it again if the partners ask you to fill in their form as well.
- A confirmation will be given on site immediately after sending your application.
- A few days after the deadline you will be contacted by JOETZ with the message whether or not you can participate. This decision is made together with the organizing European partner on the basis of your written motivation. After selection it's possible you also need to fill in the partners' form. From then on the search for tickets can start together with the group (deadline for buying and showing your purchased tickets is 07/03/2023).